BLUE SIMPLICITY

posted on: Tuesday, March 10, 2015



Wearing: BDG dress | Sam & Libby boots | Hanes stockings





In the words of CoCo Chanel, "Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance." That was my mantra today, instead of layering up and adding accessories, I kept this look simple. The cut and shape of the dress itself are enough detail, I can't get over how it moves and drapes! It's super comfortable, too, and it felt nice to give some color a try other than opting for black like we all tend to do sometimes. It was a whole 45 degrees in CT so I got away with short sleeves for a bit, which felt liberating. Spring is so close! 
On another note, I realized that I don't get many shots of my rings. I wear them daily so they're less of an accessory for me and more of a staple. Every Christmas my boyfriend Michael gets me a new ring, so a few of them are from him, and the other was was a gift from my grandmother. They all have sentimental meaning and I feel so naked without them!

Happy Tuesday Bloomers 
<3






0 comments:

Post a Comment