THE 90'S CALLED.....

posted on: Tuesday, April 14, 2015




Wearing: Shelly's London boots | Thrifted dress





Yup, I certainly felt like Baby Spice in this outfit, and I loved every second of it. Theres something about a mini dress that just makes my heart sing. I found this one in a thrift store with no tags or indication of brand, but that didn't matter one bit! Once I tried it on, I knew it had to be mine. I love the play on textures with the lace sleeves and pockets against the houndstooth. I feel like this dress is literally me, just in, well, dress form. Those are the best kinds of clothing! Anyways, on to me claiming once again that I never want to take my booties off. I mean, come on....a platform heel AND cut outs = dream boots. Hands down. Other than thrifting, working, and nearly breaking under the pressure from all of my school work, I've been really focusing on the upcoming seasons and all of my plans for them. Exciting things to come, Bloomers, stay tuned!

Photos by Annalise Chiarelli


0 comments:

Post a Comment