COUNTRY CASUAL

posted on: Wednesday, May 6, 2015



Wearing: Topshop denim | Jeffrey Campbell shoes 





You guys, I found my perfect denim. I'm picky when it comes to the fit of, well, anything, but jeans especially. If you remember from a few posts back, I talked about how this is the first time I've been wearing jeans in almost 2 years. It feels so good to have found a brand that I really like, these Topshop jeans hug me in all the right places. Not to mention, they're reasonably priced! Speaking of pricing, we all know I love a good bargain. I was on the hunt for cheap sunglasses to take with me to Mexico this summer, and I found these ones at Marshalls. I love the gold detail and the tortoise shell frames, and they were only $5! Score. I also grabbed this white tee there for $10. It's actually a really cute, flattering swing tee. I decided to opt for my own take on the asymmetrical hemline trend and tie it up for some added interest.

Okay, these shoes. These. Shoes. I'm crazy about them. They're such a statement shoe which is why I wanted to let them shine by keeping the rest of my look casual, although I do see myself mixing them with other patterns in the future. They've been on my shoe rack for weeks (really though, they deserve like, a throne or something) and today I was so excited to finally wear them!

I was talking with Michael the other day about how whenever I buy an item, I usually don't wear it right away. It's like, I need to wait to have the perfect thing to pair it with, so I won't wear it until I do. Meanwhile, he goes shopping and changes into whatever he bought the same day. Is it a girl thing?! Am I just weird?! What do you guys usually do after you buy something new? 

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment