SWEATER WEATHER

posted on: Sunday, October 18, 2015


                         Wearing: Free People sweater | Topshop denim | Modern Vice boots (on sale!) | Nine West sunglasses    
      




Chunky cable knit sweaters > everything. There's something so effortlessly chic about a good sweater paired with denim and the perfect bootie. It's getting chillier here in the city and honestly, I can't wait to wear sweaters and cozy scarves. I love the way this top drapes, and believe it or not, I own very few things with a v-neck, so it was a nice change for me. Right now, I can see into my future for the next 2 months, and it's me wearing this every single day. 

I've picked up some exciting pieces over the last few weeks, old and new, and I'm so excited to shoot new looks. I love taking photos around Brooklyn because everyone is so encouraging. It's so refreshing when people stop me on the streets to ask what I'm shooting for and are excited about what I'm doing. 

Side note: I'm thinking of bringing Feature Friday back, for the last Friday of every month. What do you guys think? Do you want to see other people on Black in Bloom again?! Let me know :)

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment