THIS SIGN IS ONLY A DISTRACTION

posted on: Monday, November 9, 2015




Wearing: Zara dress | Guess boots (similar)







This dress combines 2 trends I love right now: mock necks and patches. I was driven to this piece originally just because it was so interesting. It made me literally stop in a way too crowded Zara to take a second look at it, and I immediately had to have it. Some would say the shape of this dress is unflattering, and I flat out disagree with that. It's so effortless and it totally creates a mood, a kind of "Yeah, I don't really care if you're looking at me weird, because I feel awesome and I know it shows," mood. You guys get it. Wear what you like.

<3 Amy 

P.S - Don't forget to subscribe to my site to get exclusive news! Just enter your email into the form to the right, and you're in.




0 comments:

Post a Comment